Monday 27 November 2017

Where is the sun??

Well, its been a very dark week or so-- and today is really bad. 
As you can imagine its very hard to sew nearly invisible tulle with invisible threads in this awful dark light. I like to work in daylight and my sewing area is in a room with a massive bay window so I get lots of light, but even there at this time of year, it's just so difficult to see.

So it was really nice today to receive some fantastic photos from one of my real brides- Jenna.
Her veil is a single layer 100" - classed as a cathedral length - with the "Rachel" stitched edge -or pencil edge all around.

Hope you enjoy these fab photos- makes you just that bit happier on these dull dark cold days!

 I love to see photos of the bridesmaids too!!! 

Thank you so much Jenna for letting me see your photos-

No comments:

Post a Comment