Sunday 12 November 2017

Wedding Fairs.

I often attend and exhibit at wedding fairs around my local area of Manchester/Cheshire.
I have been attending The Wedding Fair at Event City Manchester for a few years, this is the largest fair I exhibit at.
It takes a lot of hard work to present at any wedding fair, and because I make so many different types and styles of veils it very hard to choose what to take to display.
The Event City fair is two days of brides queuing up at my stand to chat, look at and to try veils on.
It takes a few weeks to sort out what I am going to take to a big two day fair like that one-- and here are three photos of the stand -- finished as all the brides see it-- but the first photos of when all the stuff has been dropped and ready for work to commence-- then another photo of the work in progress!!!

SO much work-- but such fun and it is so lovely to meet all the happy excited brides!

 Stuff all dropped off and ready for sorting.
 Along with step ladders- a chair to sit on is a necessity !!
 The finished stand!

and here --- let me introduce you to my helpers.....
My daughter Emma (& corporate model on the site)
 And my beautiful daughter-in-law Jaime 

These two I cannot do without! I need so much help at these big fairs as because there is lots of room around my stand I can let brides try on veils.As you can imagine it is sometimes bedlam- but it definitely makes the day pass quickly.
 
I will post on the blog any dates of fairs that I will be attending- so keep a look out!
 
Thanks for reading.
 
Margaret 


No comments:

Post a Comment